Management of alerts and intervention requests
A simple button to generate alerts ;
A simple badge to record an intervention;
Optionally: an e-ink screen to display the last or next intervention.
The terminal allows you to generate precise requests such as a refill of consumables, technical intervention, cleanliness, room service and many others: customize the buttons infinitely.
To go further, the terminal includes a badging system to monitor the operations carried out.
Generate alerts based on a request, an intervention or no intervention, by setting the delay, the sending method and the recipients very simply on the online platform.
- Installation: delivered ready to be wall mounted. Installation Quick wall mounting with double-sided tape (included). Notice included.
- Autonomy: Operates on 3 AA LR6 batteries for 24 months of autonomy. Easy battery change by the customer.
- Communication: IoT version – LoRaWan Class 1 – 868 Mhz and 915 Mhz / IoT Sigfox Class 0 RC1 Version / GSM GPRS Version, SIM card provided.
- Alerts and badging: Alerts sent by Email and/or SMS in real time. Threshold can be set. Use of a non-nominal magnetic badge for time-stamping per second near the operation.
- Results: Results available on the online dashboard. Login access provided to the customer after subscription.
- Certification: CE certified equipment.
- IP64 waterproofing: for indoor use only.
- Resistance: IK07 against common shocks.
- Guarantee: 12 months.
- Origine : terminal designed and manufactured in France
- Weight 0.3 Kg.
- Minimum size: 17 x 7 x 3 cm for the 3-button version. 11 x 7 x 3 cm for the 2-button version.
If you don't have any account, please Register.
For more information, contact us here.