Discover our well-being survey terminal : Notio
Position your autonomous survey terminal at the heart of the experience : your employees and customers want to participate in the life of their company and give you their opinion on many subjects.
- Standalone, the terminal does not require any connection or connection to Wi-Fi ;
- Set up email or SMS alerts to be immediately notified in case of strong dissatisfaction ;
- A badging system is integrated into the terminal to allow your operational teams to record their intervention ;
- A e-ink screen which allows you to change questions remotely: plan your questions in advance, they change automatically.
- Installation: Delivered in Kit, assembly in 5 minutes. Including instructions. Possibility of fixing the foot to the ground by double-sided tape on request.
- Autonomy: 12 months of autonomy depending on the number of questions asked. Rechargeable terminal with usb cable in 6h.
- Questions: Changing remote questions to e-ink.
- Communication: IoT version – LoRaWan Class 1 – 868 Mhz and 915 Mhz / IoT Sigfox Class 0 RC1 Version / GSM GPRS Version, SIM card provided.
- Alerts: sent by Email or SMS in real time. Threshold can be set. Use of a non-nominative magnetic badge for timestamping to the nearest second.
- Results: Results available on the online dashboard. Login access provided to the customer after subscription.
- Certification: CE certified product.
- IP64 waterproofing: for indoor use only.
- E-Ink screen: 13 inches.
- Resistance: IK08 against common shocks.
- Guarantee: 12 months.
- 2 or 3 button version available.
- Buttons: 43mm diameter smiley with 2 acknowledgement LEDs.
- Origine : terminal designed and manufactured in France.
- Weight 10 Kg – Steel and solid wood base.
For more information, please contact us here.