A simple button to give your opinion on the quality of service and level of satisfaction. A simple badge to record an intervention. A simple e-ink screen to display the last pass. The terminal monitors in real time the average level of satisfaction, generates alerts when satisfaction is falling and records corrective actions taken. Collect information about your users and monitor the improvement in satisfaction as interventions progress. The solution allows you to collect valuable data such as the time required for each intervention, the duration or the impact on satisfaction.
- Installation: delivered ready to be wall mounted. Quick wall mounting with double-sided tape (included). Notice included.
- Autonomy: Operates on 3 AA LR6 batteries for 24 months of autonomy. Easy battery change by the customer.
- Communication: IoT version – LoRaWan Class 1 – 868 Mhz and 915 Mhz / IoT Sigfox Class 0 RC1 Version / GSM GPRS Version, SIM card provided.
- Alerts and badging: Alerts sent by Email and/or SMS in real time. Threshold can be set. Use of a non-nominal magnetic badge for time-stamping per second near the operation.
- Results: Results available on the online dashboard. Login access provided to the customer after subscription.
- Certification: CE certified equipment
- IP64 waterproofing: for indoor use only.
- Resistance: IK07 against common shocks.
- Guarantee: 12 months.
- Origine : terminal designed and manufactured in France
- Weight 0.3 Kg.
- Minimum size: 17 x 7 x 3 cm for the 3-button version. 11 x 7 x 3 cm for the 2-button version.
For more information, contact us here.